A weekend brunch in Hong Kong is calling! Try the smorgasbord on offer at a free-flow lunch buffet or go with tried and tested Hong Kong brunch offerings like Hutong, Zuma or a classic Duddell’s brunch. We help make the decision easier by rounding up the best brunch in Hong Kong including special kids’ menus and where kids can eat for free!
Sure, eating out may have become less frequent after kids but when do we go out, we love to splurge on a brunch in Hong Kong! Hong Kong brunch is a tradition but that also means there are numerous options, some more family-friendly than others. Consider us your brunch experts! We know where to go for a Hong Kong brunch with kids, whether that’s a hotel buffet or more affordable offerings with special kids’ brunch menus, kids’ entertainment and more.
Free-Flow Brunch Hong Kong
Cantina — Hong Kong Brunch hot-spot in Tai Kwun serving elevated Italian fare
Brunch at an Aqua Group restaurant is always a safe bet. We’ve taken the kids to its latest addition, Cantina and let’s just say it’s one of our favourites. A brunch at Cantina dishes up honest Italian cooking with a modern twist in a revamped Tai Kwun location.
Price: $498 for only food; $788 for free-flow Prosecco; $928 for free-flow Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label; $1,328 for free-flow Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Child price: $298; free for kids under 5 years
Duddell’s — Relaxed, Michelin-starred brunch in Hong Kong with free-flow dim sum!
A weekend Duddell’s brunch is a Hong Kong institution. Parents will love the refined setting and free-flow champagne and kids will love filling up on the unlimited dumplings and dim sum.
Price: Brunch with free-flow juice and soft drinks – $588; Brunch with free-flow alcohol packages starting at $888
Child Price: $250 (kids aged 3 to 10 years)
Honjo — Modern Japanese brunch with free special kids’ menu
Unlimited sashimi, nigiri, maki and fresh oysters will certainly get your brunch off to a great start! But, convincing the kids? That might take a bit more work. We love that at Honjo we can have our sushi, while our kids tuck into Chicken Katsu, Vegetable Yaki Udon or Prawn Tempura – for free (with every two adults paying for brunch)! Plus, there’s a whole vegetarian brunch menu!
Price: $498 per person; Free-flow drinks packages from $220 per person
Child price: One child eats free with every two paying adults; Extra kids $98 (5 to 12 years)
Hutong — Kids eat free at the Feng Wei brunch with family entertainment on Sundays
The Feng Wei brunch at Hutong is always a hit. Not only is there a variety of dim sum and Northern Chinese dishes (add on the Peking duck!), free-flow drinks, but the kids are kept entertained by different entertainment. Think face-changing Beijing opera performers, puppet shows and noodle chefs making an appearance throughout the meal (just check in with the restaurant to see what the latest entertainment schedule is).
Price: Early-bird (11am to 1pm) – $688 per person, including free-flow drinks; Non-stop brunch (11am to 4:30pm) – $988 per person with free-flow
Child price: One child 5 to 12 years eats free with each paying adult
TokyoLima — Japanese-Peruvian brunch with a special kids’ brunch menu
This brunch hits all the right notes with quality food and a well-priced drinks package. What’s more, we love the dedicated kids’ brunch menu which lets little ones choose two of their favourite dishes (from a list that includes fried chicken, beef or chicken skewers, soba noodle salad and more) plus ice cream for dessert. There’s also a veggie menu for those going green!
Price: $398 per person; Free-flow drinks packages start at $198
Child price: $128 (for kids 12 years and under)
Zuma Hong Kong — Iconic, luxe, Japanese Hong Kong brunch
Who doesn’t love the free-flow weekend brunch at Zuma? These 2.5-hour champagne packages tick all the right boxes with parents and kids love their perfect-sized portions of the main course.
Price: Brunch with the signature free-flow packages starting at $988
Child price: Kids under 4 years eat for free; kids aged 4 to 10 years – $350
More Free-Flow Brunches In Hong Kong
- The Chinese Library – Unlimited dim sum brunch, from $438 per adult for early brunch, kids aged 6 to 12 – $228, kids under 5 – free, free-flow drinks from $300. www.chineselibrary.com.hk
- Kinship – The Great British Brunch, $450 per person, free-flow drinks from $238. www.kinshiphk.com
- Club Rangoon – The only Burmese brunch in Hong Kong, $358, free-flow drinks from $128. www.clubrangoon.com.hk
- Madame Fù – All-you-can-eat dim sum and Peking duck pancakes, $580 per adult (including non-alcoholic drinks), brunch including free-flow alcoholic drinks from $580, kids under 11 – $290. www.madamefu.com.hk
- La Rambla by Catalunya —Spanish tapas brunch where kids 7 and under eat free, $650 per adult, $325 for kids aged 8 to 12 years. www.larambla.hk
- Porterhouse – Weekend brunch buffet with unlimited seafood, carvery and more, $598 per adult (food only), kids aged 3 to 11 – $279. www.porterhousehk.com
- Spasso — Alfresco Italian brunch in Tsim Sha Tsui, kids under 6 years – free (with special ice-cream treats!). www.divinogroup.com/spasso
- The Verandah — Lunch buffet in Repulse Bay. www.therepulsebay.com
Hotel Buffet Brunch Hong Kong
Brasserie on the Eighth, Conrad Hong Kong — “Champagne Brunch On The Eighth”
Warning – do NOT eat breakfast before heading to this epic hotel buffet lunch spread. Set against a towering view of the city, take your pick from an extensive and extravagant international buffet that boasts the likes of egg dishes, a selection of international-inspired mains (including Italian favourites, sushi and Chinese options), along with a mouth-watering array of desserts and a Cheese Library!
Price: Adults – $1,188 including free-flow
Child price: $588 (kids aged 4 to 12 years)
The Market, Hotel ICON — Weekday buffet lunch and weekend Hong Kong brunch
There are several standout restaurants at Hotel Icon in Tsim Sha Tsui, but the winner for a buffet lunch spread like no other has got to be The Market. This Hong Kong brunch spot dishes up everything from antipasti to laksa, curries to carvery and so so much more.
Price: Adults – $658 (prices vary from time to time, find updates here)
Child price: $428 (kids aged 3 to 11 years)
The Grill, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong — Weekend BBQ brunch buffet
Relax poolside at The Grill at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. You’ll feel like you’re on holiday as you dine on fresh seafood and charcoal-grilled delicacies from the weekend buffet.
Price: $658; Free-flow packages starting from $288 per person
Child price: $328
Kitchen, W Hong Kong — Champagne Sunday brunch buffet
Satisfy all your cravings with a buffet brunch at W Hong Kong! Even the fussiest of kids will find something they love from the selection of dim sum, sushi, salads, seafood and delicious gourmet delights. If all else fails, head to the special Kids’ Candy Corner and ice cream counter!
Price: $999 including three hours of free-flow Champagne (and other drinks!)
Child price: $498 (kids aged 4 to 11 years)
Sassy Mama Tip: Check the W Hong Kong website for special brunch discounts and prepaid vouchers!
Kitchen, W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road, West Kowloon, Kowloon, Hong Kong, www.marriott.com
The Tai Pan, The Murray — Weekend Hong Kong brunch with a kids’ station and kids activities
Parents will be quickly won over by the epic spread at The Taipan, but even more so when they see the dedicated kids’ station featuring favourites like Mini Pizzas, Mini Burgers and more. And that’s before we get started on the Ice Cream Counter. The whole family is very much welcome at brunch here, there’s even a dedicated menu for your fur babies!
Price: Adults – $798; Free-flow packages from $238 per person
Child price: $488 (kids aged 5 to 11 years, doesn’t include the main course); additional $98 for “Make Your Own Pizza”
More Hotel Buffet Brunches In Hong Kong
- Cruise, Hyatt Centric — Weekend lunch and bubbles, $788 per person (food only). www.hyatt.com
- Clipper Lounge — Hong Kong Sunday brunch with a variety of cuisine, $928 per person (food only). www.mandarinoriental.com
- Holt’s Café, Rosewood – Seafood galore and unlimited dim sum at this brunch in Hong Kong, $598 per person. www.rosewoodhotels.com/holts-cafe
- Ozone, Ritz Carlton Hong Kong — Sunday brunch at the top of the ICC, adults – $788, kids – $518. www.ritzcarlton.com
- Sunset Grill, Sheraton Tung Chung — Free-flow weekend brunch buffet in Tung Chung, $,1687 for two adults. www.sunsetgrill.hk
- Popinjays, The Murray — High-flying weekend Hong Kong brunch at The Murray, adults – $888, free-flow drinks packages from $168, kids aged 5 to 11 – $488. www.niccolohotels.com
- The Envoy, The Pottinger — Colonial-style all-you-can-eat weekend brunch, adults – $380, free-flow drinks – $320, kids aged 4 to 10 years – $180. www.theenvoy.hk
Affordable Hong Kong Brunch — Brunches And Buffets Under $350
Bombay Dreams — Weekend Indian brunch buffet
Bombay Dreams’ indulgent free-flow Indian brunch offering is an affordable buffet lunch option for the family. You’ll feast on unlimited buffet food, including seafood dishes, classic curries, signature dishes and chef’s specials. Make it a celebratory occasion by adding on the two-hour free-flow package!
Price: $238; 2 hour free-flow drinks package – $198
DiVino Patio — Weekend brunch that comes with a kids’ pizza-making class
Treat the kids to a Pizza Master class while you enjoy your weekend brunch! Adults can choose from breakfast-style dishes, sharing platters, salads, pasta or pizza, with the option to add on a free-flow package. The location on the patio of the Causeway Centre ensures that the kids can run around well away from the bustling streets of Wan Chai.
Price: From $388 including a starter and pasta; Add free-flow drinks for $268
Child price: $148 includes make your own pizza, a soft drink and ice cream
Little Bao — Bao burger brunch that’s a winner amongst families
We can’t get enough of May Chow’s bao burgers, and we know this is a cuisine the kids can get behind as well (if not win them over with the promise of the delicious bao ice cream sandwich!). The Brunch Set For Two includes two brunch items, baos or fried chicken along with four share plates with the option to add on free-flow drinks.
Price: Brunch set for two – $288 per person; Free-flow – $198
Little Bao, 1-3 Shin Hing Street, Soho, Hong Kong
MEATS — Weekend brunch with a dedicated kids’ menu
As the name suggests, MEATS is a carnivores delight and the weekend brunch menu won’t disappoint. Parents will love that there’s a cheap and cheerful kids’ menu to keep the little ones happy.
Price: Adults – $298; Free-flow drinks – $180
Child price: $78 (one main, dessert and juice)
Read More: Hong Kong Private Kitchens And Event Spaces
The Pizza Project — Cheap and cheerful pizza brunch
Pizza just seems like an easy choice when it comes to keeping the family happy when dining out. The quality at Pizza Project can’t be beat it comes with an affordable price tag to go with it.
Price: $195 (appetiser, pizza and dessert)
Pizza Project, G/F, 26 Peel Street, Soho, Central, Hong Kong, 2311 1815
More Affordable Hong Kong Brunch — Brunches And Buffets Under $350
- Mak Mak – Thai weekend brunch, $328 per adult (including non-alcoholic drinks), $558 per adult (including free-flow Champagne and other drinks), kids aged 4 to 12 – $180. www.makmak.hk
- Te Quiero Mucho — All-you-can-eat tacos and board games. www.ovolohotels.com